Celebrate eYeka’s 10th anniversary by pepping up the homepage with your own style!
Can you believe eYeka was born ten years ago? On Jan 16, 2006, the company was created, in Paris by two smart and inspiring entrepreneurs: Gilles Babinet and Franck Perrier. Today, ten years later, the community is over 330,000 people who are talented and passionate about creativity. We now have offices in Singapore, Mexico, London and Sydney. We’ve launched more than 900 contests and awarded more than 6 million euros in prizes!
Since you are at the core of eYeka, we thought you could help us celebrate our anniversary. We’d like you to design a special banner for our homepage and a companion logo (pictogram) for the entire website to celebrate the 10 years of eYeka in 2016!
Create a special 10 years' edition of the eYeka home page banner and a companion pictogram for the eYeka logo!
To celebrate the 10 year anniversary of eYeka, we have created a special eYeka logo that you can see on the top left-hand side of your screen, as well as a banner that is displayed on eYeka.com. Since YOU – the community – are at the core of eYeka, we thought you could join the party and design your own versions?
We’re very interested in seeing your interpretation of our anniversary. In your country, your culture, your mind, what does it mean to be 10 years old? What does it mean for eYeka to be 10 years old? Why is it so important to celebrate this anniversary? What is the most memorable thing eYeka has done in 10 years, with you or for you? What did you do during those 10 years?
eYeka is yours, so it’s also your 10 years: find new creative ways to welcome visitors to the platform! We can’t wait to see your designs!! The banner will be the first thing people will see when visiting eYeka website, as well as the logo (top left, like in this page, when you are not logged in). Ideally, the visual and the pictogram should follow the same style and work well together.
The best designs will be actually used on eYeka website, seen by about 50,000 people per month, and link to an interview with you! Please submit a short paragraph of text to explain your idea. We will get in touch with you if you are a winner to learn more about you and your design.
Te damos estos ejemplos para que te hagas una idea de lo que espera el cliente. Por favor, no lo uses en tu presentación, de lo contrario, será rechazada.
Your banner could illustrate your view of the eYeka creative community or show the celebration of creativity around the globe.
There would probably be nice tricks you could use around the number 10 in the pictogram.
Premio del Jurado
- #1 Premio 150 €
- #2 Premio 150 €
- #3 Premio 150 €
- #4 Premio 150 €
- #5 Premio 150 €
- #6 Premio 150 €
- #7 Premio 150 €
- #8 Premio 150 €
- #9 Premio 150 €
- #10 Premio 150 €
- Entries should be in English.
- Please submit a pair of logo (33px height & maximum 60px large) and a banner (1900 x 682px).
- Please don’t modify the eYeka logo, which will stay white on a green/blue background like today. Please just propose a version that adds a pictogram that reflects/plays with the 10 years' theme, as well as your proposed banner design. To know how to use the eYeka logo and learn more about eYeka design, download the eYeka brand book. To download our white logo on transparent background, find it in our Press Kit.
- For the banner, take into consideration the fact that the screen size will change, therefore your banner will be resized or cropped to be seen on mobiles and tablets. Your banner must work on the largest screen size, but ideally also with the smallest one, which will only show the center part of your large banner:
- The biggest possible size is 1900*682px
- Smaller screens often display around 1024*500px
- Mobile screens are often 350*600px
- If you need any help, you can e-mail us: email@example.com
- You can find the current eYeka home page banner and birthday pictogram here.
Criterios de Selección
- 1 banner (format: 1900px height & 682px large)
- 1 pictogram (format: 33px height & maximum 60px large)
- 1 short explanation of your idea and creation
Pautas para esta convocatoria
The winning ideas will be those that work well as pairs. The banner and the pictogram should be consistent!
- The use of third party elements is not allowed in this contest. You cannot use any materials from the Internet in your entry.
Pautas estándares de eYeka
- No muestres ningún dato personal en la presentación (nombre, número telefónico, dirección de e-mail, etc.)
- Mantén una versión de alta calidad en tu creación para ser utilizada en caso de ser seleccionado ganador.
- Tu presentación debe ser tu propia creación para ser considerada en la convocatoria.
- Debes obtener una autorización escrita de cada uno de los autores y actores que hayan participado en el vídeo.
- Si has utilizado obras (música, fotografías, diseños, etc.) de otros autores, indica en la descripción del medio utilizado si la música y/o las imágenes empleadas son de tu propia creación e incluye enlaces a la licencia que te otorgue los derechos de uso de dicha música o imágenes.
- eYeka te pedirá que proveas pruebas escritas o una copia de todos los documentos escritos confirmando la autorización a eYeka y a sus clientes para utilizar los medios según los términos de las Reglas del concurso.
- Cualquier presentación que no cumpla con estas regulaciones no será considerada para el concurso.