Make Royco the ambassador of office breaks
Breaks are vital for working well! But learning to take time out is not always easy. You have to dare to say: "Right, let's take a break".
At Royco, the leading French manufacturer of packet soups, we believe that breaks are the key to success! From 11 a.m. or 5 p.m., before a meeting or to last to dinner, Royco is the solution for a healthy and tasty break.
One packet, boiling water and it's ready in two minutes! You get a mini-boost in mental and physical energy, along with the pleasure of a hot cup of great-tasting balanced soup!
In TV advertising, Royco uses a character, Roy, who encourages breaks in his company. Royco soup is visually associated with a red cup. The spirit of the brand is offbeat and ironic.
Royco wants to get across, to the greatest number of people and in the most effective manner possible, the idea that breaks are essential and that Royco's mission is to make it easier to take them.
Create a buzz with a great, offbeat idea reflecting Royco's image, to make it the ambassador of office breaks.
You must find an idea for an operation that is limited in time, will generate a buzz and get people talking about Royco.
Limited in time does not mean reserved. Your operation must be based on a creative idea Royco believes to be strong and ambitious!
Royco soups are sold in supermarkets. Your idea can therefore be deployed in sales outlets. If your idea is very effective, it can also be used in television advertising.
Ideally, your idea must refer to Royco's emblematic red cup and possibly to the Roy character himself.
Your contribution must include a text describing your idea and an image that illustrates it (see model to be filled out, supplied in the guidelines).
We also ask you to suggest a strong, memorable slogan with impact for the campaign, other than the current "Let's encourage breaks". Your suggestion must be in line with the TV advert on breaks.
Te damos estos ejemplos para que te hagas una idea de lo que espera el cliente. Por favor, no lo uses en tu presentación, de lo contrario, será rechazada.
In the spirit of operations conducted by Carambar, which led consumers to believe that the jokes on the wrappers were going to be phased out, by Coca-Cola who personalizes bottles, or even Monopoly, which replaced the false notes with real ones in some boxes of the game, Royco is looking for strong ideas with impact that will get the media and consumers talking.
You will have to think up operations that are slightly more sophisticated than merely distributing samples in the streets.
For example, Royco could organize a competition offering a small to medium sized company a dream seminar for the entire company, for a genuine break of two days. This is because Royco knows that the employees of small to medium sized companies work very hard.
Premio del Jurado
- #1 Premio 1.500 €
- #2 Premio 600 €
- #3 Premio 400 €
Text and visual using the template supplied.
Criterios de Selección
Our client will be sensitive to the originality of the idea you put forward and to its "buzz" potential. The more the ideas are in line with the brand and its values, the greater chance they have of winning. A good slogan will also help you to win.
Pautas para esta convocatoria
- Events, contests, physical or digital installations, all formats are allowed as long as your idea is original and has impact.
- The Royco brand is offbeat, dynamic and does not take itself too seriously.
- You can see the advertising spots here.
- Use the template supplied in the toolkit.
- You can submit your ideas in French or English.
Pautas estándares de eYeka
- No muestres ningún dato personal en la presentación (nombre, número telefónico, dirección de e-mail, etc.)
- Mantén una versión de alta calidad en tu creación para ser utilizada en caso de ser seleccionado ganador.
- Tu presentación debe ser tu propia creación para ser considerada en la convocatoria.
- Debes obtener una autorización escrita de cada uno de los autores y actores que hayan participado en el vídeo.
- Si has utilizado obras (música, fotografías, diseños, etc.) de otros autores, indica en la descripción del medio utilizado si la música y/o las imágenes empleadas son de tu propia creación e incluye enlaces a la licencia que te otorgue los derechos de uso de dicha música o imágenes.
- eYeka te pedirá que proveas pruebas escritas o una copia de todos los documentos escritos confirmando la autorización a eYeka y a sus clientes para utilizar los medios según los términos de las Reglas del concurso.
- Cualquier presentación que no cumpla con estas regulaciones no será considerada para el concurso.